ABOUT CORPORATE YOGA
MDivine Yoga Life is of the firm conviction that corporates employees are most eligible and deserving candidates for YOGA . The corporate lifestyle, work load , increasing demand , deadlines and targets put under stress and strain, tensions and pressure on the employees health. Hence, every employee deserves the holistic benefits of yoga as a practical tool of empowerment, health and physical fitness. With this rationale, Jitendra and his team of young yogis have designed a yoga programme to the corporate employees, which heaps benefit and intangible award.
We offer yoga classes at your home or at your office for one or more people according to your schedule. Our Professional yoga instructors will teach yoga and meditation according to your needs and give individual attention to get the maximum benefits from the yoga practice.
Our Yoga Program structure and contents can be tailor made to suit your needs. Our Corporate Yoga classes can help make your workplace more productive by enabling your employees to Increase Productivity, Reduce Stress, Decrease Fatigue and Increase Energy levels.
Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Yoga can be a welcome break to a busy work day or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
We guarantee that each and every yoga class with one of our certified teachers will leave you and your co-workers refreshed, re-energized and ready to deal with workplace stress.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga
• Increased productivity
• Decreased health care premiums
• Reduced staff turnover
• Reduced employee absenteeism
• Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
• More respect for senior management of companies
• More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
• Improved posture
• Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
• Increased energy and decreased fatigue
• Improved memory, focus and concentration
• Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
• Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer